What does this song mean to you? Special Memory.
My father and I had a falling out when I got pregnant out of wedlock. He and my mother raised me in the church. I knew how to act, but hadn't.
'Daddy's Hands' singer Holly Dunn dead at 59
It took years for that rift to heal, but it has. I tend to cry when I hear this song, because when patching things up between us, my Dad told me, "You know, we don't get a handbook with children like we do with a new lawnmower.
- More from this Artist;
- A Home in the Howling Wilderness: Settlers and the Environment in Southern New Zealand;
- FEM and Micromechatronics with ATILA Software.
I was doing what I thought was best at the time. I realize now, it wasn't the right thing.
No problem! Simply type the chords you know separated by comma, and we wil show you which songs you can play! For instance: G,C,D Simple chords names work best. I remember daddy's hands how they [ G7 ] held my mama tight.
And [ Am ] patted my [ F ] back for [ C ] something done [ G7 ] right. There are [ C ] things that I'd forgotten that I [ G7 ] loved about the man. Daddy's hands were soft and [ F ] kind when I was [ C ] crying. Daddy's [ C ] hands weren't always gentle but I've [ F ] come to under [ D7 ] stand. There was [ C ] always [ G7 ] love in daddy's [ C ] hands.
- Related Products!
- Holly Dunn Daddy's Hands- Daddy's Hands-Holly Dunn Music Video | MetroLyrics?
- Daddy's Hands Lyrics by Holly Dunn.
- Go Lite on White and Be Discreet with Sweets: A Healthy Eating and Drinking Guide for Teens and Twenties.
- The Magazine.
Related Daddys Hands
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved